Tuesday, July 1, 2014

New Gear Tuesday!

Thanks to Yanna, I got my new runners!


In the last few years, we've been using runners/slings donated to UPM that are at least 15 years old! If we were in North America, we'd be getting endless flack for such unsafe practices. But beggars can't be choosers, right?

I've been building up my own gear over the past two years, and purchased a few new slings at discounted prices, courtesy of Cece's trip to Portland, and the ROX sale last year. But still we needed some more. 

When I heard Yanna was flying to the country from Canada, I got my chance. Bless her heart for saying yes to buying the gear for me in MEC (Canada's version of REI). 

Now that I have these, I wonder when we could head out to the crags and actually use it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment