Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Shameless Plugging

"When opportunity knocks...."

If you are reading this, please indulge me in my bout of self-promotion, and vote for my entry in the North Face Philippines photo contest. You can check my entry (see photo below) by clicking http://www.thrillofthetrail.ph/gallery

Voting is linked through your Facebook account, so you will get a notification from the site, asking permission to access basic personal info (like age, gender, name). I hope you guys don't mind.
"I Am Waterproof"
The theme of the contest is I AM WATERPROOF; promoting their line of rain jackets, like what I'm wearing in the photo. Contest ends on October 27, where the entries will be judged, and the first prize winner will get P10,000-worth of TNF GCs.

If you also want to enter the contest, check out the mechanics at the website and start shamelessly plugging yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment